Better Democracy Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit based in Kirkland, Washington trying to improve the connection between citizens and their government.
Our activities include:
- We create educational content about how to interact with government at local, state, and federal levels.
- We provide ordinary citizens with free and personalized recommendations for events, tools, and other opportunities to participate in government.
- We create free and open-source software participation tools.
- We perform scientific research on citizen engagement and informedness.
- We advocate for more and better opportunities for citizens to meaningfully participate in government.
Check out the Better Democracy Portal, our flagship site for all things government participation.